Fancy a change? Want to be recognised for your effort? Looking for a rewarding job where you feel like a valued member of a small team? Our new vacancy might be just up your street.
DISTRIBUTION & LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR – FULL TIME/PART TIME
Do you have what it takes to be a successful team leader at IMS and help us build on our success?
THE COMPANY: IMS Group are a Bournemouth based advertising and marketing company offering unique advertising solutions to our UK based client base.
The Group employs over 300 distributors across Dorset and Hampshire and has become the recognised leader of door to door leaflet distributions in the south of England.
The company has grown significantly in the past year and is now looking to build on that growth by employing new people with the talent and flair to help take us to the next level.
THE ROLE: You need to be a logical and clear-headed thinker with supervisory or team leading experience. You’ll be the brains behind our leaflet distribution network. We need a person who is a quick learner, can sometimes think outside the box and who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves if required. You will need to demonstrate:
• Good communication skills – you will be dealing with people from all walks of life from retired bank managers to people with learning difficulties. You must be confident talking on the phone as this is the preferred method of communication from our distributors.
• Good computer literacy (you’ll be using our software to generate routes for our distributors as well as generating work orders. You’ll also be trained on our GPS tracking software and will need to feel comfortable using new software). In addition you’ll need to be able to communicate to our distributors via text message, phone and email.
• Have a clean driving licence (with no more than 3pts) and be able to drive a medium sized van, if needed and be a careful and considerate driver.
• Be a good team player – you’ll be working with our sales team to ensure we undertake the jobs to customer specifications, working with our drivers to ensure they deliver the leaflets to distributors in a timely manner and working with our distributors day-to-day on the phone to help them if they have any queries
• Have supervisory experience (you will need to ensure that our teams are performing their functions to IMS standards and be able to monitor them regularly)
• A good level of fitness (you may need to organise sometimes heavy boxes of leaflets into rounds and move these onto the van for delivery)
• A willingness to go beyond the call of duty if required to help get the job done and be a good problem solver when we run into unexpected problems.
THE PACKAGE: The job is full time Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with 1 hrs lunch
This job can be ‘job shared’ if needed: Part time office role – 3 days/22.5 hours per week and part time driving role – 2 days/15 hours per week.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with the following package: • £19,000 basic for full time (pro-rata to £11,400 if taking the office role only) + work related and profit related bonuses
• 20 days paid holiday (pro-rata for part-time) + Bank holidays (increasing at an extra day per year’s service up to 25 days)
• Company Pension scheme
• The opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company
• Ongoing training
If you think you have got what it takes to be a member of our fun hard-working team in our Bournemouth* office, please send your CV to us with a covering email/letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role.
*Please note: there may be a similar position opening up in Southampton shortly too
(No Canvassers or Agencies please)
Our premises are fully COVID secure. If you are attending an interview in person, you will be expected to wear a facemask as will other participants.
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter/email to IMS GROUP RECRUITMENT at : email@example.com