What would cause delays in my payment?
- Our opening hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. If you have submitted your claim outside of these hours, they will be attended to when our office reopens. We aim to pay all distributors on the Friday following receipt of your invoice.
- If you have submitted your invoice early, before completing the round, your invoice will not be processed and will be kept on hold. (This can actually cause delays rather than speeding things up, so please don’t submit invoices until you have actually finished)
- If there is a problem with your round: If we have checked your tracker and/or completed back-checks and we feel that your round is not complete. We will then contact you to discuss this so that it can be sorted out and we can pay you asap.
- If you have not returned any IMS equipment back to us: We can’t pay you until we have received trackers, bags, vests or trolleys back. In some circumstances (such as if you have paid us a deposit for the equipment you have), we can process payments before the return of equipment if you have already begun another job for us but this is by prior agreement. If you are in any doubt you should check with us by calling our Distribution Team on 01202 611 100 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have forgotten to use your tracker when provided with one or you have failed to turn it on, it usually means that we will have to do manual back-checks on your round to ensure completion. Manual back-checks can take at least 10 working days to complete and your payment won’t be released until back-checks are complete. Back checks involve us phoning residents and/or visiting properties to ensure deliveries have fully taken place, which takes our back-office team time to complete. To avoid this, please ensure that your tracker is turned on and is working. If you are in any doubt, contact us and we can help.
- In some cases, your bank or building society may take longer to process the payment into your account. We cannot control this unfortunately, but the majority of payments are normally processed by banks on the same day.
If you have not received payment within 5 working days, please contact us by calling 01202 611 100 or email us at: email@example.com and we can look into this for you.